Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Britney Spears | Britney Spears Pic | Britney Spears gallery ...

Britney Spears | Britney Spears Pic | Britney Spears gallery ...












Personal Quotes
Marry [Prince William Windsor]? I'd love that. Who wouldn't want to be a princess?
Onstage I'm the happiest person in the world.
[about Deborah Gibson at the 2001 American Music Awards] She's the original bubble-gum diva.
I remember I read this harsh review about my show, and one of my friends told me that this was the exact same stuff people said about Madonna. And it's like, she didn't care. Madonna just came out and was herself. I respect that a lot.
Just because I look sexy on the cover of "Rolling Stone" doesn't mean I'm naughty.
[referring to fellow pop-princess and former Mouseketeer Christina Aguilera] Christina and I are friends no matter what the media makes up.
England is one of my favorite places. The fans are just so crazy.
I would really, really, really like to be a legend like Madonna. Madonna knows what to do next, and when she's performing, the audience is just in awe of her.
[when asked about the perks of being famous] I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada. [she was born in the US]
Her mother Lynne Spears on Britney's upbringing] I was not a permissive mother at all.
[on her relationship with Justin Timberlake during the "MMC" (1989)] We were, like, 12 or 13 and it was like, "Hi, do you like me?" It was like puppy love.
[about the tour to promote her third album [released in November 2001] I really want this to be like shocking and in people's faces and edgy. It's just basically, you know, there's a lot of scrutiny with everything I do. And, it's basically saying that I'm not a little girl anymore and this is me. And just, you know, I have to do what I have to do for me, and that's basically the overall scheme of it, yeah.
[about recording a song with boyfriend Justin Timberlake for her third album] I have to say I was a little nervous at first. I'm used to producers going in there and it's like work. And, I go in and I work and I do my vocals and work. And, I thought that it was awkward at first because I was nervous recording with him doing my vocals, but then I just totally forgot that he was my boyfriend, and I just said "Britney, just do the vocals, don't be nervous, don't be retarded like this." But, it ended up being fine, actually. At the very end, I got the best vocals I've ever done.
I dress the way I want. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.
I love Jessica Simpson. I love her voice. She's amazing. I have her CD, and I have [Christina Aguilera's] CD. I have all of their CDs. They're amazing. You know? I have a lot of respect for them. Anybody who can be in this business . . . the work is so overwhelming sometimes and anybody who can do that I have a lot of respect for.
I find it so funny that people find me so interesting. And, I hate when they're like "Define your image." I don't know what my image is. I just do my thing.
[at a German chocolate museum, 1/18/02] Chocolate for me is just like an orgasm.
Acting is so much fun. It is a different ball game and I want to concentrate on that at the moment. I'm really passionate about what I do. I love entertainment and telling stories to people and I am very lucky that I am doing what I want to do.
[about her visit to the Playboy mansion] All I remember is seeing a bunch of naked girls and thinking, "I got to get out of here."
My views on virginity have not changed. I want to wait to have sex until I'm married. I do. I want to wait, but it's hard. I just want to live my life.
I guess it's because I do have a younger audience that, you know, parents worry about the role model thing. But when I was younger, I looked up to people, but I never wanted to be them. I always had my own identity. I'm an entertainer when I'm on stage, and they need to explain that to their kids. That's not my job to do that.
There are so many teenagers out there that dress more provocatively than I do, and no one says anything about them.
How can I explain this? I don't see myself -- hand on the Bible -- I know I'm not ugly, but I don't see myself as a sex symbol or this goddess-attractive beautiful person at all. When I'm on stage, that's my time to do my thing and go there and be that, and it's fun. It's exhilarating just to be something that you're not. And, people tend to believe it. I guess I just pull it off very well.
Who really cares if I've had sex? It's nobody's business. Trust me, I'm not going to have a press conference to announce it. If I mess up, I'm human. If I have a drink or I'm with someone, I'm human. I'm no different than anyone else my age.
Selling 5 million records is still good. I don't want to get jaded thinking I have to sell 10 million every time. It's not about that.
When I'm under stress, I do yoga. It's when I'm happiest that I have a problem with junk food.
I suck at flirting. There's one thing I don't understand about Hollywood. How they have a relationship, end it, and go right into the next. It's hard for a woman in this industry. Either the guy's going to be really intimidated, or they're going to kiss your ass. I'm just a girl wanting a guy to love me.
I feel like a totally different person than I was two years ago. I feel like so much of my innocence is gone. I'm still me, but this business makes you grow up so fast.
Would you go into a CD store and steal a CD? It's the same thing, people going into the computers and loggin' on and stealing our music.
[about her breakup with boyfriend Justin Timberlake] The most painful thing I have ever experienced was that breakup. We were together so long and I had this vision. You think you're going to spend the rest of your life together. Where I come from, the woman is the homemaker, and that's how I was brought up -- you cook for your kids.
If I was to pick a cartoon character I am most like, I would say Daisy Duck, because she is very stubborn, she has a very feminine sense and she knows what she likes.
As an artist, I would probably go on stage and bump and grind with a dancer. In real life, never.
When I look into a mirror, I am very critical of myself. I see a goofy girl.
Tony Blair? I've never heard of him either. Who is he?
I can't sing the same kind of thing all the time. That would bore me.
I don't listen to anybody. Nobody can tell me anything. I'm stubborn. If somebody tells me not to do something, I do it. But I do listen to Madonna. For some reason I listen to her. I know that sounds really silly. It's nice to have somebody just to ask questions to. She's a visual artist and a deep artist as well. I like the way she thinks. I wish I could be inside her head. I like Madonna's carer, and what she's done with her family.
I've got an amazing group of people around me and my family at home. If I don't make my bed and wash the dishes at home, I'm in trouble.
I'm not the type of person that can be cooped up in the hotel room being served all the time. I can't deal with that. I've got to do normal things.
Performing is what I like most. I find the studio very confining. You can do a lot in there, and you get the opportunity to try again and again. But on stage you have the adrenalin going and you've got one shot and the energy is so intense.
It feels like I've been dreaming this forever and then it happens and it feels like a whirlwind. I'm constantly traveling and I miss my friends.
[Justin Timberlake] was my first kiss. We were playing "Truth or Dare" and listening to Janet Jackson. I was 12. His friend dared him to kiss me, so that was my first kiss.
Bottom line: If you love yourself, it will all work out.
This is my dream come true. I can't believe this is happening right now. I can't believe I even have a movie. I feel very blessed to be where I am right now.
[on being photographed without panties] Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secret's new underwear line!
[on why she has yet to tour Australia] I really love Australia, great place, but it's just so far away to go to for a concert, and that makes it hard - but I'll definitely take a course there for a tour next time. I'd really love to.
[regarding the policies of President George W. Bush regarding the invasion of Iraq] I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that.
I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.
Where Are They Now
(January 2004) Starring in a Pepsi ad with 'Beyonce Knowles' and Pink. The girls star as gladiators while singing the 'Queen' hit "We will rock you". Amr Diab plays an evil Roman emperor.
(March 2004) Currently touring with ex-"MMC" (1989) co-star and N'Sync star J.C. Chasez on the second leg of her headlining Onyx Hotel Tour starting in London.
(June 2004) Announced her engagement to backup dancer Kevin Federline.
(October 2004) Released "My Prerogative" from her new greatest hits album.
(December 2004) Recently released her fragance "Curious".
(April 2005) Announced she is expecting her first child with Kevin Federline
(September 2005) Gave birth to a baby boy. The baby weighed 6 lbs and 11 oz.
(September 2005) Released her second perfume "Fantasy".
(February 2006) Has released her new album "Britney Spears In The Mix". The album contains the disco-remixed tracks of most of her popular hits, and one bonus track called "And Then We Kiss".
(May 2006) Announced that she is expecting her second child with her husband, Kevin Federline, after making a surprise appearance to announce the news on "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993).
(November 2006) Filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline.
(February 2007) Suprised many fans and press when she revealed a shaved head to the public.
(October 2007) Titled her upcoming album, Blackout, due for release November 13th, 2007.
(December 2008) Celebrated her birthday on Good Morning America. She is promoting her highly anticipated CD "Circus".Britney Spears Pictures, News, Gossip & Rumours - AskMen.com
Where does Britney Spears rank on the AskMen.com celeb chart? Take a guess & check it out along with more Britney Spears photos, gossip & news.www.askmen.com/celebs/women/.../2_britney_spears.html -
Britney Spears Zone Britney Pictures, Pics, Videos & News
24000+ new Britney Spears pictures, Britney divorce & baby news, wallpapers, lyrics, videos, wedding photos & more.www.britneyzone.com/ -
Britney Spears Breaking News and Gossip PerezHilton.com
"I'm interested in the Britney Spears idea. I've always loved her. ... Looks like Britney Spears and her BF/manager Jason Trawick are doing just fine! ...perezhilton.com/category/britney-spears/
World of Britney.com
4 May 2010 ... Got a suggestion ? or a personal photo of Britney? send it in ... Britney Boards · Britney Spears Now · Britney Spears Spain · Hey Britney ...www.worldofbritney.com/
Britney Spears – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats ...
4 May 2010 ... Watch videos & listen to Britney Spears: Womanizer, 3 & more, plus 3555 pictures. Britney Jean Spears (born on December 2, 1981 and raised ...www.last.fm/music/Britney+Spears -
Get more results from the past 24 hours
Britney Spears Pictures, Biography, Discography, Filmography, News ...
More than any other single artist, Britney Spears was the driving force behind the return of ... 2004 Britney Spears: Live From Miami - The Onyx Hotel Tour ...www.starpulse.com › Music
Britney Spears - omg! on Yahoo!
Britney Spears - omg get the latest gossip, news, photos, and videos on Britney Spears.omg.yahoo.com/celebs/britney-spears/9
Britney Spears Fans - Britney Videos, Pictures, News, Photos and ...
News, pictures, media, gossip, and all about her baby.www.britneyfans.org/
Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics - Lasers and ...
Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics. Britney lectures on the semiconductor lasers and optoelectronic devices that make our lives easier.britneyspears.ac/lasers.htm -
Britney Spears News - Britney Spears Pictures, Videos, About ...
Get the latest Britney Spears news, pictures and videos and learn all about Britney Spears from Hollyscoop, your celebrity news source.www.hollyscoop.com/britney-spears/16.aspx -
britney spears gossip
britney spears songs
britney spears lyrics
britney spears video
britney spears myspace
britney spears new body
britney spears suicide
britney spears tickets




Some Interesting Sites

http://marisa-miller-biography.blogspot.com/


http://elizabeth-taylor-biography.blogspot.com/


http://karolina-kurkova-biography.blogspot.com/


http://kate-middleton-biography.blogspot.com/


http://azerbaijan-sex.blogspot.com/


http://bahrainsex.blogspot.com/


http://bangladesh-sex-sexy.blogspot.com/


http://barbadossex.blogspot.com/


http://belarus-sex.blogspot.com/


http://sexy-britney-spears-hot.blogspot.com/


http://sexy-britney-spears-photo.blogspot.com/


http://sexy-britney-spears-photos.blogspot.com/


http://britney-spears-sexyphotos.blogspot.com/


http://britney-spears-sexphotos.blogspot.com/


http://britney-spears-sexphoto.blogspot.com/